What's Your Dream Car

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org
Subject: What's Your Dream Car
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:05:09 -0400
Eric-

My dream car is, and has been since one spring day in 1963, a Jag E-Type
Coupe.  I'm really fond of that GT40 that Chuck mentioned, the 250 GTO
Ferrari is a beauty, and the old Shelby Cobras  or the new Vipers make my
giblets vibrate, but the E still wins.  Never been a better looking, better
perfoming package, in my mind any way.  They date from the days before Jag
was a luxury car maker.  Jag E Types are a bit on the rorty, raucous side,
but clothed in a sensous shape.  A Jag is about intensity, both good and
bad.  They can be more fun, more exciting, more scarey and more trouble,
than any other car.  Like I read somewhere, "it can out-drag a jacked up
Camaro, out-corner a blacked-out Porsche, and erupt half shafts up through
the floorboards, all in the same glorious day."  What's not to love?

(Pick your hands up offa the sidewalk when I'm talkin' to ya, Boy!)
See you at Nationals!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB