Re: What's Your Dream Car

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's Your Dream Car
From: "Eric Marshall" <noviceautoxer@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:43:29 -0500
I'm surprised it hasn't come up yet - The 2003 Carerra GT.
(I'll zoom into the desert with the top down at 150 - let's face it, you
need some wide open roads for a car like that)

If it has to be a car that has been produced - The McLaren F1 LM (the orange
one) or perhaps Ferrari F40,  Ford GT40 or Saleen S7 (they better do better
at Le Mans next year though).  My dream car would be a mid-engine supercar
it's safe to say.

ERIC
my normally aspirated MR2 struggles to hit 120...    : \