RE: Re: What's your dream car?

To: mattm@optonline.net (Matt Murray),
Subject: RE: Re: What's your dream car?
From: WheelerDealerUSA@netscape.net (Jonathan Kniskern)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:14:55 -0400
I guess I'm not alone - It's either the newset Porsche showcar (904?) or
Ferarri, or it's the old Ford GT or the old Ferarri (from the 60's - pictures
of both are hanging on my wall in front of me - not sure of the model numbers).
Did anyone see the Legends of Motorsports, Spitfires at Le Mans on Speedvision
recently? The coolest cars ever made were being raced in those days! That is
one show worth repeating. Then of course there's the new Aston Martin Vanquish
in the latest Autoweek. It's hard to pick just one - I mean one Miata wasn't
enough for me. At least just about anyone can afford a Miata.

As for the Planes of Fame mention, what car is cooler than a rotary engined
biplane? Or any biplane for that matter?
JK.

Jonathan Kniskern
nmiata@aol.com
wheelerdealerUSA@netscape.net
'90 Silver CSP Miata (in need of CSP wheels)
'99 Silver Sport Miata