Re: IS300 FS - Kill GS (or new DS) in Luxury

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: IS300 FS - Kill GS (or new DS) in Luxury
From: "Derek Butts" <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:58:59 -0700
This car is the perfect all around vehicle.
Four doors with luxo options (family?)
Automatic with e-shift
Kicks butt at an autocross
$3k in setup already done including custom alignment
Easy to drive fast (ask anyone who's driven my car!)
Flat torque curve
Great Torsen LSD
Lexus GS 400 brakes
Cheap insurance
Awesome warranty
Comes complete with a soft PAX index : )

Too bad I already have one!

I hope Andy's car is sold to a fellow autocrosser.

Derek Butts