Any Porschephiles in San Antonio willing to help out?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any Porschephiles in San Antonio willing to help out?
From: "acram" <acram@home.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:11:40 -0500
My son is negotiating for a very low mile 2001 C2 Porsche located in San
Antonio.  Before he goes all that way to look( he's in Charlotte NC) he's
wondering if there is anyone in San Antonio who knows Porsches and could at
least look and tell him come or stay away.  Maybe if I can get him into
something besides his SUV he'll get back into autocross.  I'm on the digest so
if you're possibly willing please message me at     acram@home.com

Al Cram
CM38