Re: SCCA national office move

To: bthatch@juno.com, rickcone@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: SCCA national office move
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:35:33 -0700
 Road racing doesn't seem to mind
>with their championhips being held in Atlanta for years and now not being
>very far from Evansville in Ohio.

I think something's slipped your mind. The national road racing runoffs
attract drivers from across the country because there's a travel fund that
is portioned out to drivers. Those who travel farthest get the most travel
money, if they qualify...
    Since Solo II's only 'qualifying' requirement is to run a Tour or
Divisional, and we have so many entering, I doubt something like this would
work.
    Move Nationals east of Topeka, even by a day's drive, would most likely
chop off a lot of the western members of the Club, not the friendliest thing
to do.
--Pat Kelly