For sale: Small enclosed trailer - tire trailer??

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: For sale: Small enclosed trailer - tire trailer??
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 23:03:03 -0400
I am working on getting a larger enclosed trailer for my shifter kart, so
the time has come for me to try and sell my current trailer.  It started out
as a 4'x8' open trailer which I bought last summer to haul my tires and
tools out to Kansas because there just was not enough room in the Camaro.
Over the winter, I enclosed it to 5'x8'x30" high to haul my kart and gear.
It tows very easy--I bet you could pull it with just about anything.  My
wife's Grand Am gets ~24mpg while towing it vs 28mpg without if that tells
you anything.  It has been garage-kept and well-maintained.  It could be
converted back to a flat trailer in about an hour, so there is some
versatility if you need it.

While I built it as an enclosed kart hauler, it would make a good tire
hauler as well.  See http://www.seidata.com/~dshreve/trailer.html for a
detailed description, pics, price, etc.  I would like to hang onto it until
the first part of September, but if you are interested and that would be a
deal breaker, we'll work something out.  I'll probably put it on Ebay in,
say, 3 weeks if I still have it.

-dave