club question, 2nd try

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: club question, 2nd try
From: PeteGossett@netscape.net (Pete Gossett)
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:01:07 -0400
My apologies, I wasn't very clear the first time.

Specifically, I remember there were some clubs which purchased/borrowed a car
for a sort of "Club Challenge", where any/all drivers who wished would compete
in a single car to determine who's the fastest DRIVER, irregardless of car.

Could anyone who's coordinated this before please give me some advice? Please
reply direct.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for the first post...it was early, and it's Friday!