Correspondents

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correspondents
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:45:11 -0400
Each year at this time we begin soliciting help to produce the National
Championship issue of North American Pylon.
        Previous contributors will hear from us separately.
        If you would like to join our merry band of unpaid correspondents,
please reply to this message. We can't offer money. We can't even get you
out of an on-site work assignment. What we do offer is the chance to
represent the only publication devoted to sports car autocrossing. And in
that role you will get to have a reason to talk to everyone in the class
you're covering. Then you will sit down and write a first class story full
of simple declarative sentences about the competition in the class to which
you choose (first come, first served) or are assigned.
        We'd love to hear from you.

--John Kelly,
editor, North American Pylon