Miata for sale?!?!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata for sale?!?!
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
My girlfriend has finally taken her miata to the shop
to get looked at about the hesitation problem, and the
verdict is not so good...It seems the computers are
fried, and the insurance company has written it off as
a total loss...it's a shame since the poor little car
(affectionately known as "zoom zoom") has only clocked
about 68K miles.

The car is a black on tan leather 1994 model.  All
stock, and it has the aluminum wheels with the hollow
spokes. (I heard that they were very lightweight for
stock wheels.) The body is in perfect shape.  It was
just repainted this past February...the top is a
little shabby, and the computer is DEAD, but other
than that, it is in exceptionally good shape.

Soooo...is there anyone looking for a miata to start a
race car project?  Most of the pieces that wouldn't be
necessary for a race car can be parted out.  Like I
said, it is in excellent shape, except for the
computer... Does anyone know what this thing is worth?
 Is there anyone that may be interested in buying the
car?  It's located in East Tennessee and is ready for
a new home.  Delivery may be available if it helps the
sale ;-)

Let me know, thanks,
Buddy
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/