RE: Miata for sale?!?!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Miata for sale?!?!
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
The tribute looks a bit like an oversized RAV4.  It's
Mazda's new SUV.  She thinks she needs a new SUV for
the space and the 4 wheel drive.  Like my Jeep
Cherokee can't handle that... Picture me at the Mazda
Dealer:  "But sweetie...we already have a 4x4.  Oe of
the most capable ever made...If it can't get you to
work on a snowy day, you shouldn't be going.  Besides,
Since we already have a big vehicle, why not get a
small sporty one.  That way we'll have all our bases
covered."  Followed quickly by the puppy-dog eyes and
innocent smile.

I about made the sales manager pee his pants from
trying to hold back the laughter.

I managed to keep her from signing anything, so I
guess that buys me some more time to help her in her
time of need...she doesn't want a Tribute...She NEEDS
a Miata!

Buddy
PS- The tribute is really a pretty solid little SUV,
but getting that over a miata?  COME ON!  ;-)

--- "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/