FS: '99 Miata Sport (white/black int)

Subject: FS: '99 Miata Sport (white/black int)
From: "Brian Porter" <brian@miatar.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:10:50 -0400
I'm still selling my white '99 Miata. Previous sale fell through due to
financing.

No power steering or A/C with Sport Pkg and floormats the only options (i.e.
lightest/fastest Miata produced for US, I think..) Approximately 13k miles,
11k of which was one summer of highway commuting.

Always stored in heated garage and has never seen snow. Car now lives life
paitently awaiting the next autocross, little free time to enjoy which is
the reason for it's sale. Religiously maintained using Redline fluids e.t.c.
Just replaced OEM pads with new Hawk Blacks and dumped the heavy FM 2.25"
with a new very light Borla 2.25" cat-back.

A set of SSR Integral 16x7 alloys with 215/45 Toyo T1S tires (6-8k miles)
are included for street and OEM alloys with brand new set of Hoosier AS303
(225/45/15) race tires for autox. One heat-cycle on them. (Hoosier tires are
expensive but worth EVERY penny)

Car has just about all "standard" mods for a B-stock car, K/N drop-in,
Magnacore 8.5mm wires, Racing Beat front-sway braces, Jackson Racing 1-1/8"
hollow front-sway e.t.c. MazdaSpeed sway-bar brackets on the way. A new
Harddog HardCore 4-pt roll-bar, two sets of used rotors, OEM front sway, RB
end-links, stainless FM 2.25" cat-back (5k mi), OEM cat-back. shop manual,
various sets of plugs e.t.c. go with the car too.

Car had a slight mishap with an elderly gentleman (ahem) which resulted in
slight cosmetic damage to rear bumper cover and rear quarter. Bought a new
cover and this will be repaired shortly.. It's under $800 but a matter of
locating an awesome shop I trust to fix. I can send photos of damage if
interested.

New rear bumper-cover awaits to replace old scratched one. Just have to find
an awesome shop to fix.  Any recommends on bodyshops that do PERFECT work is
appreciated.. Having a bit of trouble finding a shop I'd trust.. :)

http://www.miatar.org/miata/99/ for info and more pictures.

$17k FIRM w/ everything, fixed of course.

Email if interested..

-Brian