Bay Area-3Com Park, Solo II Questions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area-3Com Park, Solo II Questions
From: Halford Tome <htome@home.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:37:25 -0800
Aloha everyone,

I'm not new to the list but I just relocated from Hawaii to the bay area. I
have a few questions for the people competing in the bay area. There is a
Solo II event on March 4, 2001 at 3Com Park and I have a few questions:

Q1) When does track setup start?
Q2) When do people (drivers and cars) start to show up?
Q3) What time does the event wrap up?
Q4) Is this event slit up into a morning session and afternoon session? (I
noticed that there is a morning and afternoon "Mandatory" drivers meeting.)
Q5) How many runs do we get?
Q6) Are passengers allowed on official timed runs? I have a couple of
friend who never did try Autocrossing. I want to give them a ride and
hopefully infect them with this hobby. I'm not very competitive so I really
don't care too much about my times (but I do like to have good runs).

Please let me know and if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Mahalo,
Hal
Switching back to running in the background.