RE: NASCAR officials say Earnhardt's bel

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NASCAR officials say Earnhardt's bel
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:13:00 -0500
Various nets have aired the in-car. I don't remember seeing anything
unusual in it, but on another list, someone thought they saw a
movement in the the screen, i.e. Earnhardt.

Matt Murray
mattm@optonline.net
I have been wondering the same thing.  There has to be in car footage
somewhere out there.  Fox or NASCAR is probably just keeping a tight hold of
it. Christopher J Hammond