RE: Neons on the same line and related SP thingies

To: "'brandon.fetch@ey.com'" <brandon.fetch@ey.com>,
Subject: RE: Neons on the same line and related SP thingies
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:18:14 -0600
Yes it would be legal for SP and ST as well, if they bolted right up to the
old car with no addtional mods reqiured in order to install the donor
mounts.  In other words, if you could simply unbolt them from the 2000+ cars
and bolt them into the <1999 cars it would be legal.  I don't know if that's
possible since they're totally different but it sure is an interesting idea,
ain't it.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS