Team HUOA

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Team HUOA
From: Andy Poling <andy@realbig.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:38:08 -0800 (PST)
Indeed... I was made an honorary member of Team HUOA at the '97 Nationals in
what must be, by now, Team HUOA's official Topeka sports bar - Jeremiah's
Bullfrog.

All I really remember, looking back on that night, is lots of gigantic
Margurita's (how the hell do you spell that anyway?) and woozily agreeing
that if you couldn't be proud of being a good driver, at least you could
shout about being a bad driver.  :-)

Hint for the acronym-impaired: I pretty much earned my honorary HUOA
membership that year by driving like I had my ... Heads Up Our *sses.

-Andy

72 Pantera - Rocky              91 Miata - Steve                96 A4Q - Rudolf
87 E350XL - Andylance           84 RZ350 - Sting