BFG G-Force R1 AutoX Tires For Sale

To: <saturn@gravitydesign.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BFG G-Force R1 AutoX Tires For Sale
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:31:27 EST
I have four (4) bfg g-force R1's for sale, about 1/3 of their treadlife left
in the 205/50/15 size. I imagine you can run them for another event or two
once the tread is worn out before they cord.  They have no scuffs or
flatspots, always stored inside, and are in good shape, and good for several
more events.  I'm looking for $125 for the whole set, buyer pays shipping for
them if not local.  Shipping weight is approx 17lbs per tire, and my zip is
22801.  Email me if interested, i'd like to get rid of these this week to
clear room in the laundry room (which i have none of these days and i need
it).  Thanks!

-Ryan92SC
www.saturn.pair.com/ryanj.htm