Re: Autocross Timing Systems (and PA)

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing Systems (and PA)
From: "Dave Williamson" <ctautox@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:19:19 -0500
Our club has also had great results from JACircuits timing equipment. Our
first box is so old, I think it has a single digit serial number. We bought
a replacement last year from JAC, and it's been trouble-free and rock solid.

We used to use Banner IR beam sensors for the old box, but upgraded to JAC's
laser triggers and waterproof wiring connectors on the new system. The laser
sensors are much easier to set up. We're looking at using AutoxTS software
this year; so far we've been using a hand-entered 123 spreadsheet with a
bunch of macros for sorting (still available for free at
www.FCSCC.com/miscellanous.htm - FASS.zip).

Dave W.
Fairfield County Sports Car Club