Re: WRX Options

Subject: Re: WRX Options
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:25:58 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:
> I don't believe the WRX has a stock class listing, but I haven't received a
> 2001 rulebook yet so this may or may not have changed.

Its in GS in my book!  :-)

> As for the factory vs port-installed parts like spoiler, etc. I think you
> skipped over the part of Sect. 12.4 that said:   "(except as required by
> factory directives)".

Would this include options like the 17x7 wheels?  They're subaru specific
BBS wheels that everything lists as an option, but the dealer apparently
installs (guessing, as you specify your tires for the wheels).  They seem
to be identical to the spoiler in terms of how you order it.

Mark