Wheels, tires and misc parts for sale

To: "Team Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels, tires and misc parts for sale
From: "Jenaro Rodriguez" <dicej@cnw.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:08:00 -0800
Due to the sale of my '83 RX7 CSP autocrosser I have the following for sale:

1 set of Keizer Aluminum Wheels with tires: These are for a 1st Gen RX7.
They are 13 X 9 with a 4 x 110 mm lug nut spacing, 4" backspace, 2.5" center
bore and weigh about 9 pounds each. They have the steel inserts and are only
7 months old. Wheels are in good shape. Mounted on these are 225/45/13
Hoosier Radials in the Autox compound (50%-60% tread left). The tires are
also 7 month's old (bought them for the 2000 Seattle National Tour). When
the tires were mounted (a bear BTW), 2 of the wheel lips bent slightly but
were straightened right out. I have never had a problem with them holding
air. I'll sell this setup for $600 + shipping.

1 set of stock (13 x 5.5) 1st Gen RX7 aluminum rims with Kuhmo V700
205/60/13's. The rims aren't real pretty but they're straight. The Kuhmo's
have at least 50% tread left and are about 1 1/2 years old so they've
probably hardened up. This would make a nice first set of race tires. I'll
take $150 + shipping for this setup.

1 set of brand new, still in the bag Taylor spark plug wires. These are the
ones that Mazda Comp sells. They are 8mm silicon in a very cool looking
bluish/purple color. They do look awesome. These were ordered for a 12A.
I'll sell these for $25 + shipping.

I will be selling some suspension stuff soon after I take the car apart.
(old coilover setup with caster/camber plates and Eibach springs)

I'm located in Washington state about 60 miles north of Seattle. It would be
a lot easier if the wheels could be picked up but I will ship (buyer pays
shipping). If your interested in any of the above send me an email and maybe
we can strike a deal. Thanks,

        Jay
   '86 Porsche 951