Unix, Microsoft, etc.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Unix, Microsoft, etc.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:24:15 -0700 (MST)
Gee, folks where winter exists must be getting bored if they drag out the
old Unix vs. world crusade.  Most long term list members know how I feel
about that so called "operating system" pawned off on hapless consumers
by the marketing thugs at Microsoft, which offers any script kiddie around
the world a chance to wipe out everything you work on, so I won't reiterate
my opinion here.  Well, I will say that one of the boxes on one of my desks
is running Windows 2000, and it does appear that Microsoft finally opened
the purse strings enough to hire someone who can spell 'RFC'

Anyway, if you are getting bored, you could spend a few minutes reading

  http://www.team.net/mjb/hawg.html

mjb.