1988 Honda CRX for sale (the good year!)

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: 1988 Honda CRX for sale (the good year!)
From: PaulEklund@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:38:28 EST
Excuse me if this gets posted twice:

A new ProRally project car (yet another yellow WRX) forces the immediate sale
of my 1988 Honda CRX DX. This red rocket sports a full bolt-in roll cage,
Illumina adjustable struts, Jackson Racing swaybars, K&N, sport exhaust,
tear-drop alloys with near new BFG low profile tires,  4 Boston Acoustic
speakers, bra, etc
The car, with studded ice tires on rims, extra alloys with race rubber,
factory manual, etc is $3500. Considering all the race goodies and extras,
this is a good deal. Do the math for the rollcage, wheels and tires alone...

See picture at: http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/cv/resume.htm (about page
2)

I use this car as my daily driver and love it.  It is in good condition.

Car is located in Portland, OR   (willing to help deliver)
Contact me soon at: PaulEklund@aol.com  for more info
or call and leave a message (503) 624-2139

Feel free to cross post to interested newsgroups or individuals--thanks!