Re: Ft. Myers ProSolo Run Schedule

To: moon-7@blazenet.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ft. Myers ProSolo Run Schedule
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:16:06
Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net> wrote:

>Is there somewhere that I can find out the run/work order for
>the weekend, or can someone tell me what the proposed schedule
>is going to be?

I'm not "in the know,"  but GS has always been in the
first heat at every ProSolo that I've been to over the
past 3 years.  In 1999, I was actually the first car off
at Fort Myers.  Talk about pressure!  I had to make sure
that I didn't go off-course, so that I could say that
I held FTD on one course at a ProSolo! :-)

Anyway, first car off at Fort Myers is 9 AM according
to the flyer.  You would probably be best to have them
there at 9 AM on either day.  The Saturday afternoon heat
will be a little harder to predict, but I'd say that
getting there by 12:30 would be a safe bet not to miss
your afternoon runs.

My suggestion is that you wait until after registration,
and then call your parents when you have your event
supps.  That will also tell you which heat you're NOT
working, so that you can spend time with your parents
while they're out at the site.

Like I said, I don't have the official run/work order.
This is just the way that it's been run for the past
three years.  I'm sure that the SCCA will change the
order just to spite me for posting this!!!!! :-)

-Arthur ("The submarine sails for Florida on Monday night" edition.)