Championship Celica GT for sale

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Championship Celica GT for sale
From: PaulEklund@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:38:27 EST
A new WRX in the driveway forces the sale of my beloved 1995 Toyota Celica
GT. This car won the 1998 E-Stock National Championship and comes with:

2 sets of 15x7 factory alloys
2 sets of BFG 245/50x15 Comp T/A R1  race tires (most brand new in bags)
Custom tire carrier that plugs into trailer hitch with lights (featured in
GrassRoots Motorsports)
2" Cat-back exhaust w/Supertrapp  (new stock exhaust comes with it too)
K&N airfilter
Factory shop manuals
Race alignment secrets
Toyota GTS struts
Full Factory Bra
Logbook with every fillup, tuneup, and oil change recorded.

Features:
Rare coupe model
NO SUNROOF (your helmet actually fits!)
NO A/C (saves about 60 lbs)
NO LIFTBACK (gives a little more structural rigidity and saves more weight)
Smaller front swaybar (keeps outer tire on ground in corner)
Beautiful condition, rich red color, 6-speaker sound, new BFG Comp T/A VR4
tires, cruise, only 59K miles! (all on Mobil 1 oil and Redline)

See pictures at: www.writerguy.com/primitive/cv/resume.htm  (about page 2)

Car located in Portland, OR  (willing to help deliver)
 Email me at:   PaulEklund@aol.com        Call me at (503) 624-2139

Noting all the extras (wheels/tires/etc) this is a very fair deal for a GREAT
car in awesome condition.  I will probably sell this car locally for $9000
and keep the wheels/tires/rack etc.