RE: Female participation help

To: "'Arthur Emerson'" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, marka@telerama.com,
Subject: RE: Female participation help
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:01:00 -0800
Arthur Emerson writes...

>Yeah, but are any of them Nomex???  (Notice the lack of a
>smiley face here.)   There seriously might be a market here >for
fire-resistant ladies' unmentionables.....

Good question, and where I seriously fail as the Ace Reporter. This was
seriously discussed, I'm SERIOUS, within the past week, and I can't remember
what was said. I found the details of the underwire discussion so disturbing
(relevent, yes, but I don't roadrace, and I don't want to think about it if
I don't have to), I've only been skimming this topic. The answer at the top
of my head is, NO, because I know there was some general griping.

Katie