Simple answer for everyone on the Light thing.

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <Ghsharp@aol.com>,
Subject: Simple answer for everyone on the Light thing.
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:29:47 -0500
Why can't we just manually add the RT+ET when we enter the times in the
computer.  Yeah it will take a little longer, but it IS WHAT WE WANT, RIGHT?

As far as display goes... Won't the displays show both anyway?

Here the only inconvienient thing is that we need to add.  We already do it
when it comes to adding our best left and best right in impound.