Re:Pro Solo Poll Results

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Pro Solo Poll Results
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@Kingston.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:39:53 -0800
I think what most people want in this case is simple:

Keep RT as part of the run time BUT publish the RT so you can determine
where (and how much) you need to improve.

This, I think, needs a hardware change in order to do that.

Andy

TeamZ3@aol.com@autox.team.net on 02/06/2001 02:18:46 PM

Please respond to TeamZ3@aol.com

Sent by:  owner-autox@autox.team.net