Re: [evolution-disc.] Pro Solo Poll Results

To: Ghsharp@aol.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Pro Solo Poll Results
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:12:15 EST
Well maybe I just misunderstood, because the way I thought it was explained
to me is that RT could be counted during class competition, but they were not
doing so because they were looking at class competition as nothing more than
qualification for the Challenge.  The argument was that RT had no real impact
during class compeition, which I think a number of us disagree on.  I asked
the question repeatedly at the Area 3 meeting; maybe I still didn't get it
right.

Be asured that my intent is not mearly to complain.  If I am misinformed then
I cordially invite everyone to please accept my most sincere apology for
being stupid.

Mark Sipe