Re: SCCA Convention News

To: rjohnson@friendlynet.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Convention News
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:58:47 EST
rjohnson@friendlynet.com writes:

<< -New 4-5 minute hi-energy video will be available to regions
 soon to use for member recruiting, volunteers, sponsors, etc.
 This covers all areas of SCCA activities.

What???????????? They didn't ask and you didn't suggest that they should use
the
Team Laughing Stock, "The Onboard Zone" video from last years Nationials
talent
show?????  Hmmmmm, We had talked as a "Team" about sponsoring the talent show
next year at the Nats, but now???? I don't know????

Mike(You think I'm kidding, BFG has bailed, what else have you got??)B. 99CM