RE: In car Autox Video question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: In car Autox Video question
From: "Tharpe, Joe (RyTull Coil)" <JoeT@ryersoncoil.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:27:03 -0600
This reminds me of a question I have,  How much is to be gained from the in
car camera?  I know it would be really cool to see myself drive, make sure I
am looking ahead, foot and hand positions, etc.  I would like to make the
investment I the camera and such but right now that $ would pay for a couple
Evolution schools, a couple of tires, sway bars,  you get the picture.  If
there is a lot to be gained then I would be willing to make the investment.

For those that have the in car camera, is it a good learning tool or more
for fun?
FWIW, I did see a lot of competitors at Natls this year that had them.

Joe T