Re: F1 Snowmobile Trivia

To: Dan Spalding <dans@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: F1 Snowmobile Trivia
From: Reijo Silvennoinen <rase@telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:46:07 -0700
Gilles died in the early '80's but his brother, Jacques' uncle is the snowmobile
racer and still active as far as I know.  His first name escapes me right now.

A bit of trivia:   Did you know that Gilles still holds the track record at the
Gimli track in Manitoba?  I think it was a Formula Atlantic or something like
that.

Reijo

--
Reijo Silvennoinen, CSCC Nat'l Event Rep.
Calgary, Alberta