Re: F1 Snowmobile Trivia

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: F1 Snowmobile Trivia
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:37:34 -0600
That's what I said three days ago: "Uncle Jacques"

Yes, Gilles did snowmobiles too, and well, but his brother Jacques was the
terror on snow.

Uncle Jacques also did Atlantics in Canada, was the F/Atlantic champion in
1980 & 1981 when it was joint-sanctioned by SCCA and CASC. Gilles, BTW, was
the F/Atlantic champ in 1976 & 1977 (CASC sanction then, considered the
Canadian National Champ).