Re: Local event fees, etc

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Local event fees, etc
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:04:15 -0800
Cal Club charges $20/25 with a discount for Speed Freaks.   We don't do
on-the-fly worker changes as a regular thing, kinda up to the club hosting
the event or if we are running behind.  But as others have said, only a few
at time. In the winter months, we are starting at 8:30 instead of 9:00 like
in summer when there is more sunlight.  Our first event 2 weeks ago had 220
entries, 3 runs each and we finished at 3:00pm and gave an hour of fun runs.
We usually like 20-25 secs between cars in order to handle the paper work
flow in timing.  But we are also in the process of implementing the AutoX
software like Philly uses which should eventually speed things up and
eliminate most of the paper work. But we need to have some customizing done
to it to match our needs (some folks don't give up certain old ways very
easy :-)).

Rick Brown
FP 240Z