Autocross Mapping/Design Software

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross Mapping/Design Software
From: David Disney <disney7@icx.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:07:08 -0500
I'm looking for a software package to help with designing Solo II
courses. Something that will let you lay out a grid that is a certain
size, place icons for solid objects, measure between icons, place
icons to represent cones, and draw straight and curved lanes to
show the course. Does anyone know of something that is particularly
well suited to this? I figure some sort of CAD package would do it well, any
suggestions?

Does anyone know of any other nifty software to help with Solo II course
design?

Thanks