Re: Fram Oil Filters and more.....

To: Glenn Duensing <rebel128@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fram Oil Filters and more.....
From: Terry Green <tmgreen3@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:06:20 -0600
Well said.... we should be doing everything we can to promote our sport.

Use whatever product you want,  but if good marketing strategies  will
help to defray the ever increasing cost and and help promote all aspects
of the SCCA, then I greatly appreciate the CEO's actions.

Terry Green
FF/CM#64 royale RP31