Re: F Prepared rules

To: "Michael Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F Prepared rules
From: "Tom Holt" <tholt@ccsi.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:48:00 -0600
Hi Mike
    You are correct... they are in fact in FP. We took a bit of a diversion
through AP for a few years, but starting in 2000, FP was back. Virtually all
of the rules you see listed in the '99 book will still apply for 2001,  just
substitute FP for AP where it comes to the Z. If you want an accurate look
at the competition, you will need to do as Pat recommended and buy the new
book.
    If you want to see what goes into a pretty competitive FP Z car you can
check my web page at www.ccsi.com/~tholt . I've gone into a lot of detail on
my Z.
    Now if I could only find a competitive driver...

Tom