Re: Fram, Official Filter of the SCCA

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fram, Official Filter of the SCCA
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:30:30 -0500
Brian Berryhill wrote:

<<<Does this mean that Fram will give contingency money to replace our
engine
if we use Fram filters and our engines get clogged with the Teflon or
cardboard from the filter?

Why couldn't the SCCA get Redline or K&N or Mobil1 to be an "official"
product of the SCCA?  Seems like more of us would use their products.

Granted, I've always bought my tires at the Tire Rack, partially because
they support the SCCA; but I can't do that for Fram.>>>

I completely agree but it's a lot easier to get Fram, Splitfire, and
Duralube to be sponsors since they are looking to buy credibility through
our involvement.

Paul Foster