CAr Transport Help!

To: wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CAr Transport Help!
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:29:58 EST
Hi Everybody,

Looking for some help as challenging logistics are creating a problem in
getting a DSP car from Newark, New Jersey to Lexington, Kentucky.

Is anybody headed that direction in the next month or so? I am having tow
vehicle reliability problems and time issues that are getting in the way, so
I was wondering if anybody would be interested, for $$$, in helping me get
the car and some spares moved? I can pick it up easily if the car gets to
Cleveland, Mansfield or anywhere in Ohio, Charleston, WV or any place in
western VA, Knoxville, TN or near Bristol. Also extreme western PA would
work. Roanoke VA is also doable.

I will still make the trip to Newark if this won't work out, but if there is
some assistance it would save a day at least plus the wear and tear on a very
old Dodge van that may or may not survive the trip.

I appreciate any help. Please reply privately if you can help or have any
suggestions.

Thanks everybody. I appreciate it.
Mike D.