Re: Fram, Official Filter of the SCCA

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fram, Official Filter of the SCCA
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:35:49 -0600
Does this mean that Fram will give contingency money to replace our engine
if we use Fram filters and our engines get clogged with the Teflon or
cardboard from the filter?

Why couldn't the SCCA get Redline or K&N or Mobil1 to be an "official"
product of the SCCA?  Seems like more of us would use their products.

Granted, I've always bought my tires at the Tire Rack, partially because
they support the SCCA; but I can't do that for Fram.

Brian