Re: Porsche classing/Supra Classing

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche classing/Supra Classing
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:03:16 -0500
So maybe a *perceived* fear of a 944 IS unjustified. Since > Perception is a
HORRIBLE thing. <

And since the Honda crowd is frightened of DSMs, and Mustangs, perhaps with
that perception we should ban them, too. Houston, I think we have a problem.

I think that *thinking* potential SM competitors are afraid to come out if a
Porsche is there is a load of hooey.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net