RE: List of things you can't change unless your stock car fails

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List of things you can't change unless your stock car fails
From: "Michael McAvoy" <thedoc@premier1.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:36:50 -0800
Hmmm...  Aren't there CARB Certified parts that violate this list?  So, the
evil, horribly anal emissions enforcement officers of the State of
California are supportive of people who break Federal laws under tightly
controlled circumstances?

A simple K&N filter violates Part II.4, with complete intention.  Raise your
hand if you've never used one!

Gee.  I didn't know it was illegal to change my thermostat without taking it
to a trained technician to prove that's why my car is overheating...

- Michael McAvoy