Re: Supra Classing

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supra Classing
From: "kent rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:07:27 -0500
Is this deja vu all over again?   In a nutshell: for 2001, the
overdog Supra is legal in SM, the 944 isn't.  The 944/968
(and even the 928) might be included in SM next year
(2002) but that's idle speculation at this point.

Matt, is this your version of "if I go down you're going
down with me."  :-)

Kent Rafferty
SM Supra (still legal)

> Is the Supra still being allowed to run in SM, or is it going to join the
> 944 in that it doesn't fit the SM profile? Or is the 944 going to join SM,
> since it is very similar in profile to the Supra? DG?
>
> Matt Murray
>
> mattm@optonline.net

Who