Re Porsche classing, was: Supra Classing

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Porsche classing, was: Supra Classing
From: "kent rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:39:24 -0500
Matt, I'd like to see the 944/968s included in SM.  If you are bothered by
the way SM handles the 944, I imagine you have to be equally bothered by the
classing of 924/944 turbos and the 968 in A/SP.    My guess is the initial
classing of SM cars was at least partially guided by existing SP classing.
The inequity you describe didn't start with SM.

Kent Rafferty

> To also respond to Kent's post:
> If the 944 is "out" then the Supra should follow suit. Or the if the Supra
> is to remain in SM then the 944 really should be included. It is the
> inequity of this that bothers me.
>
> Matt Murray
>
> mattm@optonline.net

If