Re: kid karts (over-competitive little-league variety)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: kid karts (over-competitive little-league variety)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:45:41 -0600
>Also, why not a "Formula Senior" class? I'd like to compete with my
>boys!
>
>Bob Monday
===================================
We here in KC have probably one of the oldest Karters in the world.  Charlie
Smith of KC is at least 60 years old and has attended many Solo2 Nationals
including last year's.

I know, I helped push start him, er, his kart for his runs.  He and his wife
Charlene are great folks and also regularly campaign a very competitive DSR
in Club Racing.

He had a blast, of course.  He just wished he could "keep up with the kids".
(I think he said that his wrong gearing was what was slowing him down.  ;^)

So, go for it Bob.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)