Re: kid karts (over-competitive little-league variety)

To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: kid karts (over-competitive little-league variety)
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:09:38 -0800 (PST)
Personally, I'd like to see a "mod" class where those who want to play
at a high skill and expense level could do so. There's no place for it
now. Put a 15-17 year old kid in a stock Briggs class, and it's not a
lot of fun for them for long. If everybody says "OK", then why not
increase the challenge for the child? At the same time, there needs to
be a place where those who are just learning to control something
faster than a lawn mower can develop their skills.

Also, why not a "Formula Senior" class? I'd like to compete with my
boys!

Bob Monday

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/