Re: Contributing to the SM Inclusion List

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Contributing to the SM Inclusion List
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:38:07 -0800
From:                   "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>

> Also, I assume when you say "Shelby (all)" you mean
>the Shelby Mustangs and not the Shelby/A.C. Cobras .

Or the $150K Shelby Series 1?.<s>

Then again, when the list includes a Saleen SR and now, apparently the
$425,000  the Saleen S7. I suppose since that road race 911 showed up
in AP in '99, we shouldn't be surprised if an American LeMans Saleen
shows up at an autocross running in SM. I hear Steve Saleen got his
start in autocrossing.<s>

> The less I knew of SM, the more I accepted its
existence. The more I look,
> the more I think these cars need to be addressed
(read:  reclassed) into the
> current structures. Please remember, all of this is
IMO.

> AMX, Javelin (all)
>  Milano
> America (all)
> 2002 ti & tii (all) Bavaria 1800ti, TISA
>  Corvair & Yenko Stage I & II & III (all)
> Arrow /Sapporo
> Skyline (all) {ed. note, non-USA car}
> Abarth (all)
>  Cortina
> Cobra R
>  Scorpion (all) Beta & Zagato ('75-83)
> Biturbo
> Cosmo
> R-100 (all)
> Lancer, Lancer EVO, Charisma EVO {ed. note, non-USA
car}