Re: Contributing to the SM Inclusion List

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contributing to the SM Inclusion List
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:43:26 -0500
That's a good list.  I'd agree with the list except I'd
want to discuss the implications of including non-U.S.
models like the Skyline.  On the surface, cars like the
Skyline look like a good fit.  The R5 Turbo needs to be
looked into a little more closely.  Also, I assume when
you say "Shelby (all)" you mean the Shelby Mustangs and
not the Shelby/A.C. Cobras .

Kent Rafferty

> The less I knew of SM, the more I accepted its
existence. The more I look,
> the more I think these cars need to be addressed
(read:  reclassed) into the
> current structures. Please remember, all of this is
IMO.

> AMX, Javelin (all)
>  Milano
> America (all)
> 2002 ti & tii (all) Bavaria 1800ti, TISA
>  Corvair & Yenko Stage I & II & III (all)
> Arrow /Sapporo
> Skyline (all) {ed. note, non-USA car}
> Abarth (all)
>  Cortina
> Cobra R
>  Scorpion (all) Beta & Zagato ('75-83)
> Biturbo
> Cosmo
> R-100 (all)
> Lancer, Lancer EVO, Charisma EVO {ed. note, non-USA
car}