Defending SM demographics & SCC

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Defending SM demographics & SCC
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:47:18 -0500
Okay, so now I'll defend SM a little (maybe that will get DG to respond to
my posts :^)   ).

Paul:

Not reading SCC magazine is not the sort of thing to learn about what the SM
are IF one is to make a judgment about the vehicles they run. It is sort of
like someone protesting a movie before it is released ("Last Temptation of
Christ" {Scorcese?}, Howard Stern's "Private Parts"). See the movie and then
opine. Read the magazine then opine. Just because the clothes, music, audio
systems are not to your liking, doesn't mean that the group should not
"play" with us. SCC does report on this demographic with a favorable light,
and as with any mag, take it with a grain of salt.

Matt (no baggy clothes, AOR listener [& Stern], OEM stereos in my cars)
Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.