Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:45:34 -0600
At some level the management in this organization does not value autocross in
accordance with its worth to the club.  We put in more money than we take out,
but we get treated like a red-headed stepchild. I was RE in a region dominated
by autocrossers, yet missives from Denver routinely seemed to be mostly about,
by and for road racers.

If this club truly serves its members, then the membership can address anything
they perceive as wrong. Seems like so far we haven't. So what should we do?

Or are we just looking at a big case of "be careful what you wish for"?

Doug (couldn't afford to roadrace, but have a dedicated AX car) Narby