Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo

To: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:10:28 -0600
The Narbys wrote:

> If this club truly serves its members, then the membership can address
>anything
> they perceive as wrong. Seems like so far we haven't. So what should we do?
>
> Or are we just looking at a big case of "be careful what you wish for"?

I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but what the hey!  It's been
awhile since I've been roasted on this list!!  8<{)

In all of the dealings I've had with Steve Johnson, since he took over
as head honcho of our organization, I've found him to be MORE than
willing to listen to whatever input might be pointed in his
direction.  If the Solo community is unhappy with the way things are
going, the amount of attention we're (not) getting, or any other
aspect of our sport, let's let him know!  It's never too late for a
letter-writing/e-mailing crusade.  And it might serve us far better
than just beating a dead horse on this list.

Just my $.02 - YMMV

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman